Mental Health Carers NSW (MHCN, formerly Arafmi NSW) exists for the benefit of carers. We help carers do the best job they can, and cope with the demands of their situation.
To do this better, we want to hear from you. Progress is all about dialogue.
By contributing to our website, you allow other carers to benefit from your experiences, and by reading other carer’s contributions, you can also gain valuable advice or support from other carers.
Contributing to MHCN is easy. You can leave a comment on any page or news article after registering and logging in.
To contribute to the site, you need to create a user account. This prevents automated computer spam from clogging up our website. Click here to register.
- Choose a user name, fill out your biographical information and provide your email address
- A password will be sent to your email address. Once you have retrieved your password via email, return to the site as directed and follow the prompts to change your password to something you can remember.
- You are now ready to contribute to www.arafmi.org
- Once you have registered, use your username and password to login to the site whenever you would like to contribute. The login link is located on the right hand side of most pages.
We want to develop a dialogue on the issue at hand, to see if we can find a better solution.
- Below each article is an area called Leave a Reply.
- If you are not currently logged in, click the Login link to do so.
- Write your comment in the space provided and click Post Comment once you are happy with it.
- If this is the first time you have left a comment, your contribution will be reviewed by a moderator before being made public. Once your first comment is approved, all of your subsequent contributions are automatically published.