Our Vision is “Compassionate Communities, Connected Carers”.
Our vision is for compassionate communities that value, include and support respectfully:
- the carers of people with mental illness; and
- the many people with an experience of mental illness and its impact on their lives, relationships and well-being (physical and mental).
Our Mission is “Empowering Carers for Mental Health”
- Ensuring Carers data is being captured and reported upon
- Designing services and resources in collaboration with carers
- Employees & Volunteers develop a better understanding of mental illness and of working towards recovery
- Carers have their expertise in mental health issues acknowledged.