The Call for Abstracts is closing soon for the 3rd STOP Domestic Violence Conference Australia – this is your last chance to be considered as a presenter!
The Conference will be held at Rydges Melbourne (CBD) from the 4 – 6 December 2017 and will embark on the theme of ‘Domestic Violence Does Not Discriminate’ with nine featured speakers and over 50 expert stream and workshop presenters.
Informative and thought provoking, this year’s program aims to unite professionals, academics, community support centres, victims and offenders to engage, connect and to look at ways to support the victims and prevent perpetrators of domestic violence.
The following topics are available for abstract submissions;
- Managing Perpetrators of Domestic Violence
- Preventing Violence in our Communities
- Intervention of Domestic Violence
- Fostering Children’s Safety and Wellbeing
- Collaborating and Supporting Diversity and Intersectionality
- Building Strong Legal Responses
- Developing an improved Mental Health Response
- Working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Peoples
- Creating a Resilient Workforce
- Lived Experience
- Domestic Violence and the Media
Help us provide a platform for a unified national voice on ending domestic violence.
Submissions close Monday 14th August 2017.
Submit your abstract here: